2012年5月11日金曜日

Went to Inokashira Shizen Bunka Park,Mitaka

2012.5.9

Went to Mitaka City,Tokyo with mom&dad


HOMG,adorable guinea pigssssss!

This one's my favorite, gawd I wanna keep one. 
(had 2 guinea pigs once, but my mom gave
them away ._. ) 
I wanna buy one again, and this time I'll take good care!
I miss my guinea pigs D: 
They're adorable but every time I touch them
they keep on biting me, D: 
I'M A MONSTER TT^TT 

lovely deers<3 


said to be the oldest elephant O_O
yea, He wasn't moving at all, I mean the 
elephants' movement was so minimal. 
You won't even notice it. 

oh this bitch, IT BIT ME D: 
While I was sitting down taking pictures and whatnot
this little guy came along, so i pet the squirrel, then it came closer
and closer, the squirrel jumped on my bag to my lap,
so i kept on petting the squirrel...
...then suddenly it bit me,it doesn't hurt though. 
I think the squirrel was being playful lol

look at this pretty little blue bird<3 
it could just fit in my bag >:D -steals-

i forgot the name of this one, but it's huge. 
like pig huge. adorable though lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿