2012年5月11日金曜日

Went to Ghibli's Museum,Mitaka

2012.5.9
After Inokashira Shizen Bunka Park,
we also went to Ghibli's Museum,Mitaka
(三鷹の森ジブリ美術館)
This is the only reason why we went
to Mitaka, TO SEE TOTORO 
I'm a big fan of Ghibli Films&Hayao Miyazaki's 
work! My personal favorite is "My Neighbor Totoro"
(となりのトトロ)watched Totoro when I was only 2y/o.
It's been 16yrs..&when I finally watched it(Febuary2012?), I was bursting 
out in TEARS.  This is how much I LOVE TOTORO! 
BEST FILM EVER! hands down,no doubt.

Anyway, as I was saying..We went to Ghibli's Museum!!

Even the bus (going to Ghibli's Museum) looks awesome!
a Totoro themed bus!

Awwww yeaa! Ghibli's Museum!!

(entrance)
I finally met totoro!
やっとトトロと会えるなんて、夢見たい

Map&ticket

Watched My Neighbor Totoro sequel!
The sequel was amazing! (a 30min film)
めい:子猫のバス?笑
It's the robot soldier from Laputa!
(Castle in the sky)

pretty pretty plates..

I went shopping! 
I seriously want everthing!
(I'll be posting my haul on a separate post/my fashion/haul post) 
I'll also upload a video on my youtube account
(including my trip to Kyuushuu,Sanrio Puroland-Tama shi,
Vlogs in japan, Ghibli's Museum and Inokashira Shizen Bunka Park)
I'll also upload my hauls :D 

Actually paintings of Hayao Miyazaki



We're inside the catbus!
 猫バスの中に入るよ!

LUNCH TIME. 

Strawberry cream puff for dessert<3

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿