2012年9月9日日曜日

UPDATES 9-2012

Updates 
SEPTEMBER 4-8,2012

9-4-2012

恵理&リョウの記念日
It's our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
早いものね・・
Time flies so fast when you're enjoying. 
well anyway, My boyfriend made bento boxes! 
I know He's not really the sweetest guy on earth,
but He gives a lot of effort in doing so and
He really cares about me. That's all it matters.
リョウのこと本当に大好きだよ


--------------------------------------------------------------
9-6-2012

19才になちゃった、あああーあたしもう大人だな
So I recently turned 19 (September 6,2012)
I had a little dinner party at my house. 
nothing fancy, since I had a grand party last year for my 18th birthday.
in short, I got tired of parties. planning parties and whatnot 
Twas a simple yet memorable dinner party. 
楽しかったっす、食べ物も美味しかったよ【笑】
------------------------------------------------------------
9-8-2012

Today, Me and my boyfriend made makisushi for dinner!
I know it looks messy and such, but it tastes good!
今日は彼氏といっしょに【ツナ】巻き寿司作ったぜェー
なんか下手けど、美味しいですよ【笑】
中身は:ツナ、マヨネーズ、キュウリ、卵

Inside that Lupin mug was tea. 

※おまけです※
晩御飯の後はこんな感じです
これはテレビを見てる時だった【笑】

3 件のコメント:

  1. Aww, happy anniversary!
    You guys look so adorable together :)
    Also, yum the food *_*

    返信削除
  2. happy anniversary :) followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    返信削除