2018年8月5日日曜日

tldr; life update

Hey, I’m still alive!  A lot of things have happened since I last posted on tumblr. 
The last life updated I posted was when Ryo and I went to Wrestle Kingdom 12 which was on January 4, 2018.  Basically this year I was determined to find a job after working at Kaikaikiki for Takashi Murakami as part of the painting staff, it was a nightmare, the people there were vile and had attitude problems; not all but two in particular.  Anyway enough about that.  Long story short, I’m now employed again, wooh🙌🏻
Three days ago I had eyelid surgery, not for cosmetic reasons.  I had a stye that didn’t heal properly and it grew excess muscle tissue (idk what it’s called) I had to remove the lump because it was bothering my everyday life. 

There’s one huge factor why I haven’t been active on tumblr.
My 6-year old crappy acer laptop that I bought on a whim without knowing what “specs” are and that I needed higher RAM (I still don’t fully understand how it works)  finally broke. It’s been broken for years now tbh. 3 years ago the letter “o” on my acer broke so I had to replace the entire keyboard for that one letter that won’t respond.  A few years later another letter broke but I can’t afford to pay 50USD to fix that button, so I bought a wireless keyboard which was alright, yeah it had its benefits. This year my laptop finally gave up. My photoshop wasn’t working properly.  My video editor won’t let me play my videos.  The entire system was slow.  I had to retire my laptop.  
I saved up and bought myself a MacBook Pro with the touch bar. YES I KNOW. WHO AM I?  - I’m a 🐏 - Wasn’t really interested with the touch bar feature but they weren’t selling the regular 15 inch MacBook anymore. Oh, but the story doesn’t end there, now I need a new external HD and adapters for this machine.  THIS BETTER BE WORTH IT 💻

To end this life update on a lighter note, yesterday Ryo and I went to our local matsuri festival at Kamifukuoka.  Despite the unbearable humidity, it was fun nonetheless.  It was our first proper matsuri together and we went all out food-wise 🍡🍧🍺


For the past months I have been active on my Youtube, uploading speed painting videos and vlogs, I’m also active on instagram.
-----------
I’ll link all of my social media while I’m at it.
You should be seeing more art here soon! 
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT💖



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿