2013年10月7日月曜日

Had an interview

A group of college students from USLS wanted to conduct an in depth interview with me as an artist.  They found my contact number in a local coffee shop where our exhibit took place not too long ago. Their task was to interview a local artist and document their lifestyle, how he/she interacts with other people. 
They asked me techniques on how I paint my piece, my inspirations, concepts etc.. nothing too personal just basic facts.    
They even took a peek in my messy-ass sketchbook with lotsa nonsense here and there.  Also, they made me speak in Japanese at the end of the video (a short “thank you” message) which was a bit awkward. It was fun though.  ‘twas really an unexpected experience.
PS: I had doubts at first, but how can I say no to an interview? heck, I’d gladly take the chance. Oh and I need new blades. ._.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿