2013年2月17日日曜日

paintings for this month

So here's a better picture of my paintings.
credits to the one who took this picture. 

 Beautiful Sensation shows that in Love, it’s not only the sensual component, aside from that we also have the ideals.   We illustrate love by, giving attention to the bodily aspects.  We fail to see what it’s really all about.  We sense that love is just as is, we don’t go beyond that.   True, that love is blissful.  We blossom from who or what we adore.  In my painting, “Beautiful Sensation” you can see that there are flowers on the lady’s head. It indicates how we cultivate and flourish our mind for us to have that certain ideal. Each of us has our own perspective on how we perceive things.  In my case, I see love as a teacher.  It is an experience.  It is long lasting and full of changes.  And with these changes, we learn how to become stronger; we discover our true selves and gain beauty within.  The butterfly symbolizes beauty, the natural splendor it emits.  When I was working on this piece, I see myself as the person that I am painting.  It reflects the personality within me.  It shows the sincerity that I contain; and within the challenging media of oil, I am able to express my interpretation of love.  I sensed that this journey was leading me to view a deeper part of my subconscious and imagination. Taking what was complicated and creating a visually simplified form allowed me to find dimensional complexity.
Title: Beautiful Sensation 
Medium: Mixed Media (on wood)
Size: 24"x36"
 Artist Statement 
Beautiful Sensation shows that in Love, it’s not only the sensual component, aside from that we also have the ideals.   We illustrate love by, giving attention to the bodily aspects.  We fail to see what it’s really all about.  We sense that love is just as is, we don’t go beyond that.
True, that love is blissful.  We blossom from who or what we adore.  In my painting, “Beautiful Sensation” you can see that there are flowers on the lady’s head. It indicates how we cultivate and flourish our mind for us to have that certain ideal. Each of us has our own perspective on how we perceive things.  In my case, I see love as a teacher.  It is an experience.  It is long lasting and full of changes.  And with these changes, we learn how to become stronger; we discover our true selves and gain beauty within.  The butterfly symbolizes beauty, the natural splendor it emits.
When I was working on this piece, I see myself as the person that I am painting.  It reflects the personality within me.  It shows the sincerity that I contain; and within the challenging media of oil, I am able to express my interpretation of love.  I sensed that this journey was leading me to view a deeper part of my subconscious and imagination. Taking what was complicated and creating a visually simplified form allowed me to find dimensional complexity.  


Title: Oh, Sweet Ecstasy 
Medium: Mixed Media (on wood) 
Size: 18"x24"


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Eri, you're really a talented artist, yeah I love your ideas for your paintings.

    Well, I love to paint also, but I lack of ideas so my paintings are just ordinary, hahaha..

    返信削除